Date: Sept. 9th-11th, 2023
Venue: Poly World Trade Center Expo, Guangzhou
China, the Important Market and Exporter of Pet Products
In 2022, China’s urban pet market reached 270.6 billion yuan, increasing by 20 billion yuan over the previous year. On the other hand, China’s cross-border e-commerce of pet products experienced an substantial growth since the pandemic. The export of pet food alone reached 5500 million dollars in 2021.
About GWPE 2023
The show will kick off in Sept. 2023 in Guangzhou, and make stops in Xiamen, Guiyang, Nanning, Hefei, Tianjin, Wuhan, Changsha, Chongqing and Nanchang over 12 months! exploring the vast domestic markets in the Middle Southern, Northern, Southeastern and Southwestern China, building a world-class pet show.
So far, over 100 exhibitors have signed up for our shows, such as PFI, H&H China, ISCO, METZ, Mega Pet, Navarch, UKDA, Meika, Bass Cat, Petdora, Vigorous Pet Products, MORE MEAT, Dayang Pet Products, Yuanfei Pet Food, etc.
- Pet Food: staple food, snacks, food additives, food processing machinery, food packaging, etc.;
- Pet Supplies: pet clothes, bed mats, cages, toys, grooming supplies, cleaning products, training supplies, etc.;
- Live Pets: dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, chinchillas, minks, birds, lizards and other live animals;
- Medicines & Supplements: small animal related medicines, prescription food, vaccines, biological products, health products, nutritional products, etc.;
- Medical Equipment: diagnostic and treatment equipment, veterinary equipment, surgical equipment, operating table, animal clinic cages, etc.;
- Software/Information: animal hospital information management, diagnosis and treatment management software, veterinary books, etc.;
- Other Products & Services: pet photography, pet animation, pet floral design, etc.
For more info. about our show, please don’t hesitate to contact us.