On approval of the application, a confirmation will be sent at the indicated e-mail address. The accredited media representatives will be registered and receive their badges at the Press Registration desk on November 27, 28 2019. Please have your editorial certificate or its equivalent. Accreditation Rules
1. Russian media representatives registered with the Federal Agency for Press and Mass Media in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation 'On Mass Media' and foreign journalists accredited with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall have the right to receive accreditation.
Persons who are not media representatives, as well as representatives of advertising publications, catalogs, and internet portals, do not have the right to receive media accreditation.
2. The Management of Hipposphere reserves the right to limit the number of accredited journalists and to refuse to provide accreditation to media representatives who provide inaccurate information about themselves, miss the deadline for requesting accreditation or fail to comply with the working regulations at an event.
3. TV companies planning to cover the event must indicate the number of production trucks or DSNG vehicles that require entry to the Expoforum site by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Accredited journalists shall be registered and issued with their badges at the Press Registration desk at the Passage of Pavilion H, EXPOFORUM, assuming that their accreditation and upon presentation of suitable professional credentials.
5. Accredited media representatives shall have the right:
to attend business and exhibition events;
to receive information on the event timetable;
to film or take photographs in the area where the event is taking place;
to make use of all services intended for journalists;
when applicable, to work in and make use of the facilities provided by the press center during the event;
to attend press conferences, briefings, and other media events.
6. Accredited journalists are obliged:
to wear their badges at all times when working at an event;
to present identification or professional credentials when requested whilst they are carrying out their work;
not to interfere in an event which has not been specifically organized for the press;
to comply with event rules, and not to take photos or video if so requested by security representatives at the event;
when using official information or quotations from event participants, including in the published materials a reference to the name of the event and the source of the information.
7. Possession of accreditation does not imply access to invitation- only events. e-mail: email@example.com